Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

An intimate conversation

Bookmark and Share
My life is so boring.
And my life is so exciting.
My life is full of everything.
Yet my life feels like nothing.
It is an anomaly.
It is a contradiction.
It is what I create it to be.
And it is what also happens to me.
There are infinite ways to articulate it.
There is no simple way to explain it.
My life is what it is.
My life is perfect.
Because I accept it as it is.
It is the art of balance.
Is it diversity or focus?
Let it flow.
Let it be.
Architect it.
Design it.
Love it.
Live it powerfully.
Live with passion.
Love the world together...
We are one.
And so it is.
Be here now.
The moment is everything.
But I don’t know what I don’t know.
That’s unconscionable.
Until you believe.
Welcome.
Where are you now?
You will always be here.
It takes two to tangle.
So when will it end?
Right here.
Take the baton.
It’s your move.
Go.
Fly.
Be.
See?
History is cyclical.
Evolution is inevitable.
Resistance is futile.
You are the one.

Let’s love the world together...

Love,
[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary

No comments:

Post a Comment