Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pillars of Our Brand

Bookmark and Share
Hey there everyone!!

When I started my personal growth journey two decades ago, it was nowhere as big as it is today.  Still, when launching my own company, it was obviously importantly to set myself apart from all the other different leaders.

1. Authentic passion

I never could read notes or memorize speeches, so I just learned to improvise.  It’s really easy when all I need to be is myself.  I saw other speakers who were so polished and had every nuance rehearsed.  However, I found my audiences relate to my realism, and appreciate me just saying it as it is.

2. Transparent spirit

I never could hide myself from others or blend into a group (because of my apparent albinism).  Since I couldn’t hide, I chose to be open about everything.  Authenticity is about saying the truth, but transparency is about saying the truth when nothing needs to be said.  It allows others to go along the journey alongside me, even if we do have some scenic detours; because transparency isn't a technical thing, it's a way of being.

3. Distinct insights

While being a blind, Pakistani albino did make me look “different”, it didn’t necessarily make me look distinct.  Being distinctive is about grabbing attention in a positive way (not out of fear or the unknown).  So I had to work on a lot of things to become distinctive, beginning with my called “A Dictionary of Distinctions” back in 2001.

4. Simple words

That's what "ordinary words" are.  They help us easily understand life. They bring concepts down-to-earth. You don't need to know psychological principles or complex theories. Life doesn't have to be difficult! In fact, the simpler we make it, the easier it becomes. It's all about words -- ordinary words -- that allow us to have an extraordinary life.

5. Relatable stories

Ordinary words are for you.  We offer an array of articles, movies, music, videos, events, and other resources that can help you discover more of you -- who you are, what you want, and how you're going to get it. That's the game of life, and that's what we talk about.

6. Powerful inspiration

Ordinary words make the difference.  What you’ll find are stories, strategies and distinctions that can make a difference for you and your life. It’s all about you being happy, successful, and fulfilled. Regularly, you can get new articles, videos and status updates about my latest discoveries, recent adventures, and new tools to accelerate the global awakening. You’ll really enjoy them!!

I hope that this article has not just illustrated our core pillars, but is an example of them simultaneously.  Aren't ordinary words the art of effective communication?  You may also be interested to check out my Author’s Promise.

Our brand only grows through conscious souls like you who take the time and effort to share with your friends.  Thank you.

Let’s love the world together...

Love,






[)anish /|hmed, blind visionary
+1 (647) 439-5011

No comments:

Post a Comment