Share to Facebook E-Mail Share to Twitter Stumble It More...

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Tiny PowerBook

Bookmark and Share

I’ve never enjoyed reading books.  They are hard for me to see.  Reading gives me a headache by straining my eyes.  Since I had to read in school, I endured and felt pain everyday.

I tried not to read as much as possible.  The only book in school I had ever read cover-to-cover was Green Eggs & Ham by Dr. Seuss.

I was really into Anthony Robbins and so I forced myself to read several chapters of him famous books.  But they too, were long and boring.  Even though I got great insights from my reading, I couldn’t read his books in their entirety.

Until, one day, I discovered Tony’s un-promoted book, “Notes from a friend.”

It was only 70 pages, in large print.  Tony took all the “useful” information from his BIG books, removing all the stories, stats, and explanations.  It was like a manual for the brain, and it was a masterpiece.

Why doesn’t Tony promote this book?  The book claims all the proceeds go to a charity.

It’s the best book I have ever read.  Which of course, doesn’t say much.  So I’ll say, it’s the only one of two books I was willing to read cover-to-cover in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment